The Master in International Sports Management of the Fundació Valencia CF Training Center and ESBS European Sport Business School (MBA Valencia CF), which is offered in person, blended and online, has been appointed for the second consecutive year best Master of Sports Management in Spain , 3rd in Europe and No. 13 worldwide according to the prestigious British publication SportBusiness (detailed information here).
The student must meet at least one of these three requirements and conduct an interview with the Program Director:
-Professional with at least 3 years’ experience in the field of Sports Management.
-Be an elite sportsman or have been one before.
The master’s degree is offered in the blended learning mode.
The master program has been developed with a balance between the theoretical and practical aspects of its contents, with an eminently practical approach.
Each module has a teaching guide in which the general and specific objectives are developed.
The following resources will be available to the student: Virtual Campus: available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Tutorials and accompaniment: the program has a tutoring system customized for each student via email and chat or Skype.
Learning tools: in each module the student will have multiple materials that will allow him/her to achieve the objectives; videos, sessions, master classes, articles, case methods, support material in PDF, among others.
Possibility of professional internships.
Networking: Posibilidad de contactar con alumnos, exalumnos y profesores.
Faced with such a changing environment in which the concern for management has gained a great deal of interest in recent years, both in sports law and in highly specialized aspects related to sports facilities or from quality management, marketing or HR, the Master's in International Management of Sports Organizations has as its main objective to provide basic knowledge for the successful performance of managerial and management positions in any of the institutions, clubs, entities and companies related to the following areas of activity.
For this reason, and with the aim of transmitting the best experiences on sports organizations to students, this Master has been structured in 8 modules and has professional experts in sports management.
As an optional extra-curricular activity, you can also have some work experience in a sports organization. (Please ask us).
Discover the experiences of the students during the academic year and projects that have been carried out, such as the Asociación Crecer en Positivo, by Osvaldo Márquez and Francisco Borcha, co-organizer of the ID Campus Valencia CF or the course of ID Football Coach or the audacity of Jason Penant, organizing the first campus of Valencia CF in Guatemala.
In order to access and therefore obtain the title, it will be necessary for the student to meet any of the following situations:
- Accredit or be in possession of the degree or equivalent qualification by a Spanish university, or equivalent foreign studies that give access to postgraduate studies (official degree)
- Optional, through the accreditation of a remarkable professional experience, of at least 3 years, in the field of activities of the course, through original certificate of the company or official working life document, accompanied by Vocational Training qualification. In this case it will be resolved by the technical direction of the master.
- Being or having been an elite or professional athlete. In this case, it must be resolved by the technical direction of the program.
Those students whose profile is appropriate for the program will receive a letter of admission that will allow them to begin the process of reservation of space and registration in the following call that has availability of seats.
1. Send an email to email@example.com requesting registration to the program by attaching:
- Former students Fundació Valencia CF Training Center: 10%.* These discounts are not cumulative, but you can get an additional 10% discount for a single payment.
- Subscribers or partners of Valencia CF: 10%
- Scholarships for athletes or professional and elite ex-athletes: On request
Payment methods for non resident students in Spain:
- Booking fee 1.500 €.
- Single payment: 10% additional discount.
- Payment by installments: 9 monthly payments.
- Booking fee 3.600 €.
- Single payment: 10% additional discount.
- Payment by installments: 3 months.