The Master in International Sports Management of the Fundació Valencia CF Training Center and ESBS European Sport Business School (MBA Valencia CF), which is offered in person, blended and online, has been appointed for the second consecutive year best Master of Sports Management in Spain , 3rd in Europe and No. 13 worldwide according to the prestigious British publication SportBusiness (detailed information here).
The master’s degree is offered in face to face and blended learning mode.
A combined theoretical and practical approach via masterclasses, case studies and real-life group projects. It’s active, so as to involve the students in the learning process, motivate their interactions and the acquisition of new attitudes and allowing the attaining of new skills related to the sports management world. It also allows the direct participation of the students via direct application of the theoretical classes, and offers specialized seminars, round tables, outdoor training sessions and trips to top-tier sport facilities.
In the light of the global world we compete in and the growing internationalization of sport organizations, our master’s degree offers an international unit held in collaboration with AMOS Sport Business School, in Paris, that includes class sessions and visits to various sport facilities over the course of four days. In past years we’ve visited the Stade de France, the CFDAS, the Veledróme, Roland Garros, the French Cycling Federation and the Parc des Princes.
After finishing the master’s degree you’ll have the possibility to continue your training with a second year thanks to our agreement with AMOS Sport Business School. Any student that fulfills the requirements will receive a one year scholarship for Paris or London. Likewise, they’ll get the opportunity conduct an internship in Paris.
Faced with such a changing environment in which the concern for management has gained a great deal of interest in recent years, both in sports law and in highly specialized aspects related to sports facilities or from quality management, marketing or HR, the Master's in International Management of Sports Organizations has as its main objective to provide basic knowledge for the successful performance of managerial and management positions in any of the institutions, clubs, entities and companies related to the following areas of activity.
For this reason, and with the aim of transmitting the best experiences on sports organizations to students, this Master has been structured in 8 modules and has professional experts in sports management.
Discover the experiences of the students during the academic year and projects that have been carried out, such as the Asociación Crecer en Positivo, by Osvaldo Márquez and Francisco Borcha, co-organizer of the ID Campus Valencia CF or the course of ID Football Coach or the audacity of Jason Penant, organizing the first campus of Valencia CF in Guatemala.
In order to access and therefore obtain the title, it will be necessary for the student to meet any of the following situations:
- Accredit or be in possession of the degree or equivalent qualification by a Spanish university, or equivalent foreign studies that give access to postgraduate studies (official degree)
- Exceptionally, through the accreditation of having passed at least 80% of the ECTS corresponding to any of the qualifications in the previous section.
- Optional, through the accreditation of a remarkable professional experience, of at least 5 years, in the field of activities of the course, through original certificate of the company or official working life document, accompanied by Vocational Training qualification. In this case it will be resolved by the technical direction of the master.
- Being or having been an elite or professional athlete. In this case, it must be resolved by the technical direction of the program.
Those students whose profile is appropriate for the program will receive a letter of admission that will allow them to begin the process of reservation of space and registration in the following call that has availability of seats.
Step 1. Advisoring interview about the content and the work opportunities of the program.
Step 2. Candidate sends to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting registration to the program by attaching the required documents:
- Former students Fundació Valencia CF Training Center: 10%.* These discounts are not cumulative, but you can get an additional 10% discount for a single payment.
- Subscribers or shareholders of Valencia CF: 10%
- Scholarships for athletes or professional and elite ex-athletes: On request
- Social scholarships Fundación Valencia CF and ESBS European Sport Business School: On request
* The social or athletic scholarship is cumulative with the single payment discount.
- Single payment: 10% additional discount.*Students residing outside of Spain must make a reservation for 50% of the full cost of the program, in order to apply for a student visa in Spain.
- Payment by installments: Booking fee 900 € and 10 monthly payments.